The department offers courses based on National Education Policy (NEP), 2020 in their undergraduate course as well as for Postgraduate (PG) Courses. The papers are not only keeping up with traditional core subjects but also skill-based and industry friendly to increase the employability of students. There is also scope to go for higher studies and research. The base is prepared right from the beginning. The papers offered are also matching the syllabus of competitive examinations such as NET, SET, UPSC, PSC, WBCS etc. At, PG level the University offers innovative courses exclusive to the Adamas University. These course enables students to gather special experience on Thesis writing at post graduate level. Special training sessions are conducted for Quality Research activities. The Department also offers Doctoral Programmes in Political Science with wide range of research opportunity in areas of Political Science, International Relations and Public Administration. As most faculties are Ph.D. holders and qualified researchers; they are eligible to guide and motivate research scholars towards the path of learning and research.
In addition to these programs conducted by the Department, the faculties regularly offer several elective and minor courses across the different Schools such as Law, Engineering, Media, in the University.
- Highly qualified and experienced Faculty members.
- UGC Approved, Research driven and Industry focused CBCS curriculum
- French is taught as a part Foreign language component is one of the core paper in all semesters (B.A and M.A program)
- Regular Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and Guest Lectures by Eminent personalities from Academia and Industry on issues of National and International issues
- Model United Nation (MUN), an event managed by the students for the students to build leadership qualities
- Mentorship policy and special care for slow and advance learners
- Industry/Research Institute collaboration for Internship and Placement
- Compulsory Dissertation and Publication in International Journals by students
- Career Guidance and Placement by Career Development Cell (CDC)
- Field visit and Capstone
- Extracurricular Club Activities