Completed Masters from JNU (New Delhi), M.Phil. from (IIT Bombay) Mumbai. I have done PhD research work from Monash University and have cleared UGC-NET twice. I have participated and presented research papers in both National and International Conferences in India (at IIT Delhi, IIT Madras, IISc. Bangaluru, etc.) and abroad (Malaysia, Germany, Canada, etc.)
• From 2015 onwards I was the chairperson, paper setter, moderator and examiner for several subjects at University of Mumbai.
• Resource person for Research Methodology for PhD entrance examination for colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra.
• Head of Department for MACJ course affiliated to University of Mumbai
• Functioned as an active member of various committees / cells viz. Research Cell, ICT & Learning Resources, (NAAC) National Assessment and Accreditation Council, Unfair Means Enquiry, Identifying Merit student
• Young Leaders Think Tank member, it is a group of fourteen members from different States and profession across India. It works under the banner of Friedrich Ebert Stiftung, Germany